Laundry...great deal!

itzkaren

I've read a few things about packing.....running out of underwear.....handwashing items, etc.

When we were on the Carnival Pride, 7-night, they had a "laundry deal" and provided a decent size plastic bag........and a fixed price ($15, I think) for whatever could fit in the bag! It was just about mid-cruise, and it was nice to put nightgowns, undies, and t-shirts in there........with 2 little girls, myself and DH, we were able to quickly fill up that bag!

Watch your Capers (or your cruiseline daily newsletter) for these specials......and treat yourself......it's worth it. They pick up the bag in the morning, and have the clothes back in the afternoon....freshly laundered and folded. I have never had a nightgown folded that neatly! :)

except on Hal you could pay a set price and have your laundry done every day. From what I understand you don't have that option on Princess except once or twice during the cruise. They have a laundry mat but I really do not want to do laundry on vacation so I guess the majority of it will be done when I get home. YUCK.

Archived