RCI Visa - free cruise - another question!

From the language that was quoted from the coupon, it sounds like the $2500 cannot include the $500 deposit. If my total cruise cost is $2500 and I've already paid the $500 deposit, will I get $2500 off including a refund of my $500 deposit, or will I only only get $2000 off? In other words, do I actually have to book a $3000 cruise to get the $2500 off, because the $500 deposit doesn't count? If so, then we'll have to book a suite!

You have to pay the deposit upfront but once they process the coupon you might get a refund on the deposit. You have to look at the price of the free cruise and the one you book at the time of booking to approximate the value of your coupon. I get confused because there are a lot of different categories within the same type of cabin, do the use the cheapest or most expensive? They credited the visa we made our initial deposit on. Now taxes I believe you still pay the tax on the cabin you purchased and not the lower cost free one which makes the math even more difficult. Just guessing because I still have not figured out how they came up with my number but gave up trying. Basically 100 bucks for a JS on the Monarch sounded good to me. :D

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived