Siriusly...Radio Margaritaville

Is anyone else addicted to Sirius' Radio Margaritaville? Does XM have an equivalent channel? It sure helps to get in the mood to cruise, if only I had one to look forward too. Oh well, at least I can listen to cruise music

Carol

I got an Ipod (with over 500 Jimmy Buffett songs on it) and Sirius for Christmas. Haven't been "unplugged" since late December. Been listening to RM for YEARS on-line now. Actually liked the station better before they signed on with Sirius, but glad to have it in my car now.

I subscribe to Sirius and also receive XM radio as it comes free with my DirecTV subscribtion. I can tell you that Sirius carries Radio Margaritaville but XM does not.

With the weather becoming warmer and my cruise getting closer, I will be listening to more Margaritaville.

Nothing puts me more in the mood to cruise than Jimmy Buffet.

The Reggae station on channel 101, I have to say that between that, the warm weather today and receiving my docs for 5/19 Explorer it's a stellar day!

Neighbors must think I am nuts, I skipped from the mail box and into the house like an oversized dorky kid. Oh wait, that's what I am anyway:p

I know this won't help if you aren't near your computer, but if you are just go here: http://www.radiomargaritaville.com/listen.aspx. Great stuff to listen to while you're at work making some money so you can cruise. :D

That's 'siriusly' awesome!

I don't have satellite radio, but I have bought some stock in Sirius. Maybe it'll make me some 'sirius' money, and I'll sell it and pay for a cruise, lol. :D

Now, if I knew of an online Hawaiian music station, my life would be complete.

Archived