Jewel BA 4-Person Cabin (10596)

picktowncruzr

Just wanted to share some info on this cabin. We just returned from the Jewel and were surprised/disappointed about one aspect of our cabin accommodations. Having booked a cabin for four, I was surprised to find that when our cabin was turned down in the evening the 'love seat' covertible is VERY SHORT. It is obviously only meant to accommodate a small child, but we did not know this. It's VERY short, to the point where my 10YO could not stretch out but had to sleep curled up. Had I known, I would have booked two cabins. Just thought I would share.

Hey picktown, we missed you at the CC meeting. I'm glad you had a good time as we did.

About the bed, there should have been an extension to accommodate longer bodies. We had a BA balcony as well and my 13 yr. old daughter who is 5'4" was more comfortable once "Winnie" our stewardess saw how tall she was and added the extension. Of course we had to walk across her bed to get to the balcony but it was temporary.

No way - - that would have been way too easy. I guess I should have said something on the ship. I knew it was a full ship and that they couldn't move us so I didn't even say anything. Guess that'll teach me to speak up more often just in case there is an easy solution.

Archived