Just booked Enchantment

Just Booked Enchantment for next year Spring Break out of Ft Lauderdale. We got a corner aft and a quad across the hall. (6 of us going) We have been to Grand Caymen and Jamaica so many times....not sure what we could find new to do there. We wanted to see the boat after the refurbish and a 5 night is enough with kids IMO. I am feeling so much better now that we have a cruise booked...it is a sickness I swear!:o

NEXT spring break???? omg! the wait would kill me lol.

i'm going in sept and already have "vacationitis"

:)

when did you book the september cruise?

i booked my december 2007 disney cruise the day the prices came out, and the countdown ticker was at something like 650 days when I set it...

got so worked up i then went back and added the little 3 niter on the sovereign for this december.

(the RCI booking in 2007 is going to be bumped to 2008 when those dates become available--I simply booked it on board to get the on-board credit.)

when did you book the september cruise?

i booked my december 2007 disney cruise the day the prices came out, and the countdown ticker was at something like 650 days when I set it...

got so worked up i then went back and added the little 3 niter on the sovereign for this december.

I feel you! I'm going on my first cruise (on the Sovereign) in July and I can hardly stand the anticipation!

Archived