Newest Pics from Freedom (inside and outside)

Aquarius2

Hi All,

I've already posted it on the RCI-Board, but I thought, it wouldn't hurt to have it here as well:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2106958409

Pics were shot during the Presentation (incl. Overnight) on Freedom in Hamburg 24./25. April.

Thanks again to RCI for the Invitation!

If you do have any Questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers,

Phil:D

Thank you for posting those pictures! You really did a great job of visually capturing most of the features of the ship.

In terms of size, just how much bigger is Freedom than the Voyager class ships? The basic layout and number of decks seems to be the same, and I think Freedom is 92 feet longer and twenty-something feet wider. The staterooms are more spacious based on your pics. Is the Royal Promenade noticeably wider? Where is the additional size of the ship most noticeable?

Thank you for posting those pictures! You really did a great job of visually capturing most of the features of the ship.

In terms of size, just how much bigger is Freedom than the Voyager class ships? The basic layout and number of decks seems to be the same, and I think Freedom is 92 feet longer and twenty-something feet wider. The staterooms are more spacious based on your pics. Is the Royal Promenade noticeably wider? Where is the additional size of the ship most noticeable?

The Freedom is wider and longer than the Voyager Class-Vessels.

I haven't been on the Voyager Class yet, so I can't reply to your questions.

But I can tell you one thing: SHE'S BIIIGG!

Cheers,

Phil

Thank you so much for posting pics so quick! I am torn about the Freedom, I have done the Western and Eastern iten's, so besides the thrill of the ship itself, I don't have the drive to go...besides, is there something as TOO big?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived