Cabin Night Dinner Theater

the cruise is on

We are staying at the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge. We are trying to choose between the Music of Denali Dinner Theatre and the Cabin NIght Dinner Theater. The Music of Denali Dinner Theatre is very accessible from the Denali Princess, but I am unable to find out how close the Cabin Night Dinner Theater is to our accomodations.

I know that Cabin Night is associated with the McKinley Chalet Resort, but I cannot find out how close this is or is not to the Denali Princess. Can anyone out there help with this information?

Also, if anyone has any opinons on which is the better meal/show, I would welcome that information.

Thanks!

We did Cabin Nite and it was a good time. It was fun, I'd definately do again, and look forward to doing so. In terms of distance, hopefully Budget Queen can provide the specifics, but my "guess" is that it's walkable.

look under "night tours Denali" You will probably find what you are looking for. Several posts down there is a discussion of the differences of the two shows and how to get there, how far etc.

Thanks for all of the information. I finally just called Cabin Night's information telephone number and found out that the McKinley Chalet is "next door" to the Denali Princess. Of course, next door in Alaska is a "block or two away."

So, I made my reservations and we will now be going to the Cabin Nite Dinner Theater.

We leave on our adventure in 26 days. I made our initial reservaitons more than a year ago! We can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bakergal or Anyone - Where do I find "Night Tours Denali". I did a search and nothing comes up. I would like to get some information on the Cabin Night Dinner Theater. We will be at the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge on May 29th. Thanks in advance for your help.

Cal101, The following web address will take you to some info on Cabin Nite Dinner Theater - http://www.alaskavisitorscenter.com/images/cabinnight.html

There is also a telephone number listed on this web page. I had to call and get the information I needed, and at the same time I was able to book our reservations. The gentleman on the phone was very helpful.

Good Luck! I hope you enjoy your time in Denali - We will be there just a few days after you - 6/1/ and 6/2.

Archived