Orville and Peat Taylor

kaj2870

I've been sending emails to Orville for about 3 weeks and haven't received a reply from him. I booked a tour with him in Ocho Rios last June and I was just confirming to see if he's still in business. Have anyone else heard from him recently? He was pretty consistent with answering my emails until now. I've sent an email and fax to Peat Taylor and I haven't heard from him either. We sail on June 10, 2006 and will arrive in Ocho Rios on June 12th. Thanks in advance for the help.

:) We just got back from Jamaica yestaurday. My advice to you is DO NOT depend on Orville Taylor. I booked us 2 months ago for a private tour and he confirmed. Needless to say we were standing at port waiting and waiting---No Show. We were able to get his number from his brother Peat and he called him for us. All he had to say was he was not coming today. :mad: That is no way to do business!!!! We hired another driver at port and he was great. Took us anywhere we wanted to go. So IMO don't depend on Orville Taylor. But from other passengers they had a great time with his brother Peat.

Regards,

mudbugntx

:) We just got back from Jamaica yestaurday. My advice to you is DO NOT depend on Orville Taylor. I booked us 2 months ago for a private tour and he confirmed. Needless to say we were standing at port waiting and waiting---No Show. We were able to get his number from his brother Peat and he called him for us. All he had to say was he was not coming today. :mad: That is no way to do business!!!! We hired another driver at port and he was great. Took us anywhere we wanted to go. So IMO don't depend on Orville Taylor. But from other passengers they had a great time with his brother Peat.

Regards,

mudbugntx

Thanks for the heads up mudbugntx! That sure was no way to treat people! If he doesn't show up, you can best believe I won't have anything good to say about him!

Archived