Still waiting for NCL to issue my air for Jewel Cruise

I sail in a week and a half and no documents. My daughter booked Princess on Monday and received her documents in the mail today. I'm thinking maybe I should have stuck with Princess.

I sail in a week and a half and no documents. My daughter booked Princess on Monday and received her documents in the mail today. I'm thinking maybe I should have stuck with Princess.

Huh? Because they mailed tickets? That's got to be the WORST reason I've ever heard, for choosing a cruiseline.

So far NCL doesn't seem to have their act together. I've called their latitudes dept many times to get credit for old cruises only to hold on endlessly and be met by an agent who says they aren't latitudes please call another number! I've faxed documents with proof of old cruises, cannot get any response.

But real reason for sticking with princess is an an "elite" member I get free dry cleaning, internet, bar, etc. This cruise just fit into dates off of work (our first vacation plans got changed so we needed to fill the space or not go on vacation--)

Interestingly, I just booked the 5-17 9-day to Hawaii a week ago today. I also bought NCL's air from Maui back to San Francisco, and have yet to receive anything at all from NCL. A call today to NCL revealed that they have not booked the air yet. It's getting frustrating since I leave two weeks from today, and I would like to make arrangements for when I arrive, but can't until I know the flight info. Nice.

And this is my first experience with NCL.

I don't know if you have an agent or not, but we are going on the Jewel end of Sept. and were told there was no air yet. We were suspicious so she called NCL and they said it was all sold already for the cruise. So she went thru a ticket consolidater. Better check, sounds fishy to me.

Marsha

The cruise now leaves in 11 days and STILL no info on the return air (This is on the Pride of Aloha 5-17 cruise). I have an agent who booked it and she tells me the same thing as NCL when I called them directly--that a separate office does the air and its done at the last minute. It's so hard not to be able to make plans since I don't know when I fly. What a pain. The quality of the cruise better make up for this for a first-time NCL'er.

Archived