Zuiderdam: 13 May? -- Pls Read

BIWOZ

OK, briefly:

1. My wife and I are total HAL fans.

2. We work with a lady who has done the whole hard yards bit: she has had problems (without betraying a trust, of course). We recommended (strongly) a HAL Inside Passage cruise holiday for her (plus some time in the canadian Rockies).

3. So why am I writing this?

BECAUSE:

She and her partner (her fiance actually :- isn't that great) ) are sailing on the inside passage cruise on the Zuiderdam, leaving Vancouver, Sat 13 May.

The lady is Australian (obviously) and her name is Cherry. Her partner's name is Leigh -- and they are the nicest people you're going to meet.

Cherry has never done anything like this and is beside herself with excitement.

Big ask: I would like this cruise to be absolutely special for them.

If ANYONE on this forum family is going on the same cruise, and runs into them, you will probably have to break the ice; they are very shy people -- but you will be rewarded, because they are down-to-earth, just truly nice people.

Just realised it's a lot to ask: but if you meet an Aussie couple named Cherry and Leigh, be forthcoming and they'll make your advance a pleasure.

Thank you heaps, people

Bruce (BIWOZ)

OK, briefly:

1. My wife and I are total HAL fans.

2. We work with a lady who has done the whole hard yards bit: she has had problems (without betraying a trust, of course). We recommended (strongly) a HAL Inside Passage cruise holiday for her (plus some time in the canadian Rockies).

3. So why am I writing this?

BECAUSE:

She and her partner (her fiance actually :- isn't that great) ) are sailing on the inside passage cruise on the Zuiderdam, leaving Vancouver, Sat 13 May.

The lady is Australian (obviously) and her name is Cherry. Her partner's name is Leigh -- and they are the nicest people you're going to meet.

Cherry has never done anything like this and is beside herself with excitement.

Big ask: I would like this cruise to be absolutely special for them.

If ANYONE on this forum family is going on the same cruise, and runs into them, you will probably have to break the ice; they are very shy people -- but you will be rewarded, because they are down-to-earth, just truly nice people.

Just realised it's a lot to ask: but if you meet an Aussie couple named Cherry and Leigh, be forthcoming and they'll make your advance a pleasure.

Thank you heaps, people

Bruce (BIWOZ)

Bruce

It is a very nice thing you are doing..you might want to also post this on the Roll Call Boards at this link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=334030

I know your friends will have a good time either way..HAL will make them feel at home:)

Archived