What is in mini bar in owners suite?

rivercityal

• 3 weeks later...

I wasn't worried about paying for drinks......this is the first time to cruise with RCL and I was just wondering what came with the mini bar and if you did have to pay for items there. With NCL you receive three one liter bottles of liquor of your choice, water, cokes, mixers,etc....all included in the price of the suite. So, that's why I was asking. :)

Sorry to sound flippant, I know my post wasn't helpful...

On HAL's Ryndam, a suite's minibar was stocked with the usuall assortment, small mixers, sodas, liquors, etc, and it was all complimentary, though you were charged for anything that was refilled. Kind of a "first one's on us" approach.

They ran out of mr & ms T's bloody mary mix 1/2 way through the cruise though :(

Yes, I am finding out each cruise line has different perks. Really enjoyed NCL's .......they restocked cokes and my Mr & Mrs T's, water, fruit etc daily. We even had 2 parties in our room and order assorted cheeses, finger sandwiches and assorted desserts and they furnished setups and food with no charge!! I'm finding out how lucky we were!! With 3 large bottles of liquor there was no way we could have used all of it in a week so we shared our bounty with others!! LOL :D

Archived