Help please.......

I am trying to find the HAL staff person that will be on the Maasdam for the Canada/New England May 27, 2006. We have a family that just wrote on our roll call and they have three children who are coming on the cruise with them and I was trying to find the staff member so maybe they could contact them and ask their Club HAL questions.

I know I can count on you guys to help me. The have never been on HAL and I want them to know we all are there to help make it a great trip for them.

Thank everyone.

Kathy

I was trying to find the staff member so maybe they could contact them and ask their Club HAL questions.

Kathy

why not just post your questions here -- so many of our readers take kids on cruises and im certain you will get your answers here

Are you looking for "formercruisestaff"? She does still post here sometimes, but may not read all the threads.

I agree with lougee---just post the questions. If formercruisestaff see them---fine! If not---the object is to get a correct answer, and I'm sure someone will have it.

Thank you Ruth, it was formercruisestaff. I just thought this family could get their answers direct but you are right as usual;) I will tell her to post the questions in the HAL board instead of the roll call.

Thank You

Kathy

Thank you Ruth, it was formercruisestaff. I just thought this family could get their answers direct but you are right as usual;) I will tell her to post the questions in the HAL board instead of the roll call.

I'm sure she can also just call HAL in Seattle and ask to speak with someone familiar with the children's programs onboard. I'm sure they could easily answer all the questions she may have, even if they are specific to one particular ship. The children's programs are generally standard throughout the fleet, so answering detailed questions about them should be relatively easy for someone familiar with Club HAL and how it operates.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Archived