9 Nt VOS - Which Nite for Portofino's?

I know this cruise is 2 Formal 2 Dessy Casual, but I don't know which night on this cruise is Carribean Night since that seems to be the right night to book Portofino's, as we did on AOS.

Can anyone help me with the rundown of the dress for each night for this itinerary?

We are cruising with some friends who have cruised before and are first time RCI cruisers, and I'd like to be able to share this information with them. ;)

TIA

~FC

I am not sure where you are cruising, but any time you leave an island is a great time to book! The picture window is awesome. My husband and I had a romantic dinner as we sailed away from Puerto Rico. El Morro was lit up and it was very romantic. Nice way to say good bye to an island!

Karen

From the compasses I got from someone on the first cruise (May 21), the schedule was as follows:

Fri Departure Casual

Sat At Sea Formal

Sun At Sea Casual

Mon Labadee Smart Casual

Tue Ocho Rios Casual/Caribbean (to answer your question)

Wed Cayman Casual

Thu At Sea Formal

Fri Freeport Casual/50's & 60's

Sat At Sea Smart Casual

The first Sunday was listed in the compass as both casual and smart casual in different places.

We're also trying to figure out the best day for Portofino's. We wanted to miss Caribbean night too, but are wondering how exhausted we'd be after that day since we're doing Dunn's River Falls, the dolphin swim, and hope to make it to Margaritaville in the afternoon. Wondering if Sunday would be better during a more relaxing day. Unfortunately, I have to plan around the kids clubs, but figure I could at least count on making a 7pm dinner. Good luck!

Marciemi..Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

I agree with you Sunday looks like a good alternate night after two relaxing sea days. I started making my lists today, and am not sure how dressy I will get or which night we end up going. Last time DH wore a jacket and tie and I had a dressy dress, but Dressy Casual will be good here to I think, since we saw a combination of both in this dining room. I'll pack both, and see what my mood is when I get there. ;)

You have a Good Time too!

Archived