Breakfast Near Doubletree Cocoa Beach

mnsawyer

Looking at the Doubletree Cocoa Beach - wondering where we can get breakfast the morning of our cruise? Know there is a restaurant at the hotel but knew there were other places like IHOP, Dunkin Donuts, etc., nearby but wasn't sure.

Is the Cocoa Beach Pier a good place to go for dinner the night before? Found their website and appears to a couple of places to have dinner. I love eating outside!

On the Cocoa beach Pier the main restaurant is actually inside.

There is an outside seating area, but it is mostly a bar area, where there's usually a guitar player performing. I know they serve appetizers out there, but not sure about dinner.

Why don't you go to Grills, at the port?

Great seafood, and in addition to their inside seating, there are some tables outside overlooking the port.

As far as breakfast options go, you can find just about anything you want, from fast food, to breakfast chains like the ones you mentioned, to locally owned mom and pop places, along A1A within easy distance from your hotel.

i would not recommend the cocoa beach pier for dinner, plus you cant sit outside there.

there are all kinds of restaurants in and around the doubletree in cococa beach for breakfast.

What kind of dinner are you looking for, i can recommend if i know what you like .

Let me know

Last time I was there, there was no place on the Cocoa Beach pier where you could eat dinner outside, overlooking the water.

Depending on when you're there, you may just find that it's too hot and humid to do so comfortably anyway.

The restaurant that's inside still has nice views of the ocean, and when you're done (or waiting for your table) you can walk along the pier over the ocean.

I haven't eaten there in a couple years at least - the food is good, but nothing fancy, and (in my opinion) not as good as it used to be.

For the best fresh seafood, I still recommend Grills at the port.

At the pier, the place where you sit outside is on the side facing the road so you just see the ocean on the two sides. You can eat dinner out there if you eat early enough, it's really more of a lunch place though. By dinner time it's all people drinking and dancing. We much prefer the inside area after 7pm or so, like the others said you can still see the ocean and it's not so noisy and crowded. (we were there on a weekend) But the food is not great like the others said. I made a spectacle of myself there, asked for more horseradish for the cocktail sauce for my oysters and made the sauce so hot I ended up snorting it out my nose! :eek:

For breakfast, we ate at a diner place called something "Moon" right on the main drag there. It was good and cheap, you can't miss it.

Archived