Disney Magic 9/2/06 Roll Call?

fkwok

My wife and I, along with Disney buds from Scotland will be cruising on this one. (We met them on the Western Caribbean two years ago)

This will be our fifth Disney Cruise, and we're signed up for the 10 day Med cruise on June 27th, 2007. We're also Disney Vacation Club members.

Speaking of which, if you're a DVC member, they'll have some nice meetings on board the ship where you'll get a chance to win some DVC stuff, as well as find out what is happening in the club.

I just found this thread, so hopefully we'll get to know you a bit over the next couple of weeks. (I'm pretty active on one of those "other boards")

Really? I did not know that. Do you know more about it? I am a DVC member and did not know about a meeting. Thanks.

Really? I did not know that. Do you know more about it? I am a DVC member and did not know about a meeting. Thanks.

They have meetings on ALL the cruises now for DVC members, usually the second day on board (sometime Sunday). It is informational, but they ALSO know that if we all show up, and they load us down with hats, bags, towels, etc., we'll be running all over the ship promoting DVC in the way that we do.

They used to not do it on the short AND long cruises, but that changed this year. We were on the Wonder in January, and didn't get an invitation, but it was because we were sailing on cash and not points. This put up a red flag in their system, and supposedly they've fixed that glitch as they want all DVC members to attend.

You should receive an invitation in your cabin, but if you don't, just stop by the DVC desk at the top of the steps in the entry way and they'll tell you when and where the meeting is.

They have meetings on ALL the cruises now for DVC members, usually the second day on board (sometime Sunday). It is informational, but they ALSO know that if we all show up, and they load us down with hats, bags, towels, etc., we'll be running all over the ship promoting DVC in the way that we do.

They used to not do it on the short AND long cruises, but that changed this year. We were on the Wonder in January, and didn't get an invitation, but it was because we were sailing on cash and not points. This put up a red flag in their system, and supposedly they've fixed that glitch as they want all DVC members to attend.

You should receive an invitation in your cabin, but if you don't, just stop by the DVC desk at the top of the steps in the entry way and they'll tell you when and where the meeting is.

Oooooh. Cool! More free stuff to give away as gifts!

Oooooh. Cool! More free stuff to give away as gifts!

Yeah, the cruise in January was awesome. They play DVC trivia, and between that and them just loading us up, we had DVC hats, magnetic room door signs, a beach bag, luggage tags, a really nice DVC hard bound book, and a couple of DVC passport holders.

You'll enjoy it. We'll see you there.

Yeah, the cruise in January was awesome. They play DVC trivia, and between that and them just loading us up, we had DVC hats, magnetic room door signs, a beach bag, luggage tags, a really nice DVC hard bound book, and a couple of DVC passport holders.

You'll enjoy it. We'll see you there.

Ooh. I want the beach bag.

Archived