Drinks On The Glory

krimpet

ARE DAQUIRI'S, PINA COLADA'S, MIAMI VICE ETC.. INCLUDED IN ANY OF THE DRINK SPECIALS? WHAT ARE THE PRICES OF THESE DRINKS OR THE PRICES OF DRINK SPECIALS? IS IT WORTH BUYING THE DRINK COUPONS

(4 FOR $20?) ARE THE SIZE OF DRINK SPECIALS THE SAME SIZE AS A REGULAR DRINK?

THANKS,

THIRSTY IN CHURCHVILLE :cool:

Hey Krimpet: if you get those drinks then a drink coupon will be worth it to you. You do not use the drink coupon for the drink of the day. On the first day buy the drink of the day in the sovenier cup. The rest of the week get your drinks as a refill in that glass. Use your coupon for that too,- you dont save a lot of money. The drink of the day is 2.95 plus tip. Mostly the drink coupons saves you that shock when you get your final sign and sail bill. (they also have photo coupons too. Dont use them for regular mixed drinks either.. like rum and cokes or bloody marys.

The names you mentioned are not drink of the day specials. They are drinks like Bahama Mama Yellow bird. Funship special. etc.etc.

I am curious about the mixed drinks and the draft beer. How big or small are the mixed drinks and special of the day drinks? Are they piddly little cups or are they a good size? Compare it to a 20 oz. solo cup?

I like to drink bass ale and heard they have it on the ship. Is it on draft or in a bottle?

Cant believe no one answered your post about beer. I dont know the answer as I only seen bottle. Its cheaper by the bucket. You get 4 and 1 free i think) If you dont get an answer post again in a seperate posting with the subject line BEER QUESTION

Archived