NEED HELP Imagination port ?s

cruisinhs

First, if any of you have been on the 4day cruise out of Miami sailing to Key West and Calica/Playa Del Carmen, I would love to know which night is the formal night. I'm assuming it's the last night after we have our day at sea, but would like to know for sure.

I am having trouble with the Calica port finding any good excursions. I had wanted to book the Calica Beach Break through Carnival, but I'm assuming it's already booked up because they weren't offering it when I looked yesterday. We are leaving 6/1 by the way. So, I decided to do the Fat Cat Catamaran thing everyone on here raves about, but they are saying that they are afraid they won't get us back in time. The excursion info. says they are supposed to be back at the dock 30 minutes before we are due to leave. Is this not enough time? I can't find anything else to do. I really don't want to just go sit at the beach on our own.

• 2 weeks later...

Normally I would not send anyone to a review, but we were on the Elation out of Galveston and went there. I'm sorry I don't know how to attach them, but you can pull it up on a search. Just type in Calica excursions. It was titled just off the Elation 3/30. I did not know what to do. I looked here. People were talking about Edventure tours. I was very skeptical because it was private. We booked last minute. I did not get the proprietor like everyone else. I got his Mom, but wow. She was knowledgable. If you read the review there were some things I would change. All in all thoughit was fantastic. I had to talk my husband into it. He raved and raved. We went to the caves first early in the a.m. The bus tours were getting there as we were leaving. She then took us to a big beach to swim with sea tirtles. That was great too. Great beach. My husband and I talked about it later and said it would be pretty easy to take a cab to that beach and have a great time. I think I put the name of the beach in the review too. At the end of the tour she said she can take people to see dolphins. If we had been in port longer I would have said lets go. A lot of people said they rent vehicles in Mexico and have a good time. I personally don't recommend it (it's iin the review too). But have fun fun fun. I wish I were going again. I would do that in Calica again in a heartbeat.

Archived