Balcony Dividers

bajaboy

Where can I find out where the fire doors are? It would be really nice to be able to have all our balcony's open to each other.

If you look at the layout of the deck your cabin is on you will see the marking to indicate doors in the hallway. Those are the fire doors and the "fire wall" will continue beween the cabins. If you are in doubt or your diagram doesn't show any (I'm now looking at the Coral/Island diagram and it doesn't show any at all and I know they must be there somewhere) just call Princess and ask, they will be glad to tell you. We did that on our last booking (with TA) just to make certain.

Thanks for the invite. Took a quick look at the thread, it will take me until December to catch up on that one!!!! As of now I must get some sleep, somebody has to be the responible adult and go to work in the morning, looks like its going to be me.:(

BB

Don't let all our posts scare you away!! We are the kings and queens of one line posts! I told everyone about you, so now you HAVE to show up. :D

So how many people are you sailing with and what kind of cabin do you have and have you cruised before and what's your name and how old are you???? Inquiring minds want to know. :p

Archived