Ports of Call...

This will be my second time on this itinery...last time we did an excursion on each island and this time we aren't signed up for any since we've already done what we wanted. My question is for those of you who just enjoy the islands what do you do? Shop? Bar hop? etc. and also if you have any great tips for what to do on the island for the freedom western itinery it would be great! Thanks!

Since we have cruised the Western itinerary many times, I try to plan something different in each port: Jamaica - we will book a tour with Belinda of A-Zjamaicaplanners. She customizes what ever will work with your time in port and what you prefer to see or do. We haven't quit decided but it looks like we might go to YS Falls, tubing, Pelican bar or Negril for beach time and Rick's Cafe to see the Cliff divers. Her tours are usually all inclusive except for Lunch $. At Cozumel, we take a taxi to Paradise Beach Club - free entry just purchase wonderful drinks & food, taxi fare about $15 per taxi each way. Share a taxi and it will cost you less. At Grand Cayman we have really been there and done that. Next time, I am considering a Jeep Tour to Rum Point which also gives us some beach time and lunch. We have yet to explore that part of the island. Haven't quite decided if this will be a ship tour or done independently. With tendering and the number of passengers on the Freedom, I may elect a ship's tour. Of course at Labadee, it's just a wonderful relaxing day at the beach. Lot's of folks love to get drunk on vacation by bar hopping, but that's not my idea of having a Good Time. I like to enjoy the whole week.

When are you sailing the FOS?

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel

Oh I am so jealous. If you board early, can you take a walk by Cabin 9704, corner aft balcony. I would love to see a picture of the inside and the balcony. Do contact Belinda at A-Z soon, she is a great tour provider.

Bon Voyage

Archived