Carnival Legend Wraparound on Aft

superbonnie

Well I made the jump from an 8C up front to the corner suite on the aft. Will I be sorry? It was more money but we have never done an aft before and since we only live once . Hope I made the right choice. Can't find pics anywhere any suggestions??

You won't be sorry at all.....we were on the legend for the new years eve cruise and a member of my family had an aft wrap. It was wonderful. We went to this room every time we sailed from port, it was wonderful. There is also plenty of room on the balcony to "hang" in case you are not able to get a deck chair! Good luck and enjoy!

You went from a reg cat 8 to a cat 11 sutie-- so of course ya paid for it.

The balcony is huge.. there are tons of photos online- head to webshots and search for wrap around balcony. (not plural) cant believe you looked very hard for pics.

Also check cruiseclues.com there are literaly thousands of photos even online at cruisecritic. to the top and click on search and type in wrap around balcony.

the suites on the aft are broken down into sections (except for deck 5 where its just one big cabin)

the sitting area is seperate from the sleeping area-- very nice cabins.

PLUS you get priorty checkin

Thanks for the input. I did find pictures and now am more excited about the cruise. Glad to know about priority embarkation . Do you know of any other perks Carnival offers on the suites. We are doing NCL in November and will have a butler don't see anything about that on Carnival.

Priority check in only.

You get to the front of the line to check in at a spacial place--then are taking to the line to get onboard.. SOme of those people in that line have got inside cabins..so priorty boarding isnt happening.

I suggest you get to the pier about 11am and bypass everything.

Other then the priorty checkin you get the same amenitied as the people who booked the lowest cat cabin.

Onour first cruise we ordered those choc covered strawberries to be in the room waiting--they cost 12 bucks. Only to find out you can buy 5 of them for 3 bucks in the specialty cafe.

What deck is your sutie on?

We toured the Norweign Crown last year. I still dont understand the difference between a butler and a cabin steward.. when you have a butler do you get a cabin steward also??

On carnival the cabin steward cleans your cabin twice a day-- in the morning makes the bed and at night turns the beds down and gives you towel animals.

Cabin stewards are off duty from noon til 5. if you need ice call room service. If you need something else take post it notes and leave the cabin steward a note on your mirror

Archived