Star (Alaska) Menu

Poohbl

Does anyone know where I can find a current menu for the Star. We are going in July and I was hoping to preplan where to eat each night. Our cruise is sold out and I want to make dinner reservations as soon as we get on board so we can get early dinning times. SO PLEASE!!! If anyone knows where to find this info please let me know. Or if you are going on the star soon will you please let me know when you get back. The main thing is what night they have lobster in the main dinning room.

Laurie

When are you going in July? I started a thread yesterday asking for someone to please post the menus for the NCL Star Alaska main restaurants. I am going on 6/25. If no one posts the menus before I leave, I will photograph the menus and then post them myself.:)

Does anyone know where I can find a current menu for the Star. We are going in July and I was hoping to preplan where to eat each night. Our cruise is sold out and I want to make dinner reservations as soon as we get on board so we can get early dinning times. SO PLEASE!!! If anyone knows where to find this info please let me know. Or if you are going on the star soon will you please let me know when you get back. The main thing is what night they have lobster in the main dinning room.

Laurie

I am sorry, I do not have the menus to post, but on our 5/07/06 sailing of the Star, lobster night was on Monday. It was also the optional formal night.

Sue

In 3 NCL sailings to AK so far, the lobster night has always been the evening of the first full day at sea. If you're on the Star, and departing on Sunday, then lobster night will most likely be Monday night as previously stated.

Hikini:D

We are going on the one leaving July 2,2006. I have another question if any of you know. Someone said some of the restaurants do 50% nights. Do they do that on every cruise? Even if it is sold out. I want to get the best deal for my money. Thanks to all.

Laurie

We are going on the July 2nd cruise as well and the restaurants on board are the same as the ones on the Dawn. They are all good and we never had a problem getting in.

Go the the ship facts on NCL and check out the restaurants.

If it's like our cruise in Dec on the Jewel, lobster is available in ALL dining rooms on "lobster night" in the main dining room. It was cool, I went into Tangos for a late night snack (dessert) after the last show in the main show room and ended up having another lobster tail as well.

-Monte

Archived