Gay/Lesbian couples

My DH and I got married in town in October 2004, so if you need any ideas for flowers, DJ, etc., drop me a line. I'd be happy to help out.

Where are you doing the reception? Some friends of our had a lovely ceremony/reception at the Atheneum 3 years ago. They were more than accomodating, if you get my drift.

Have fun -- it all does come together. One thing to keep in mind -- the average attendee is not going to be aware if something doesn't go exactly as planned. Stay focused on what's important, and everything will go great!

I think it was rude of whoever moved my posting!

I think it was rude too, and I see absolutely no need for having it moved. I just wanted to post and say that I hope you have a wonderful, special and very memorable ceremony. Don't sweat the small stuff or things can get very stressful! Just enjoy yourselves - and I'm sure it will be special. I think it's wonderful that you will be videotaping and sharing at a reception afterwards with your loved ones. Good luck and best wishes to you both.

I hope your day is truly beautiful. We were married in October in Santorini, Greece whilst on the Brilliance of the Seas. There were just the two of us as well but you still want it to be special and have everything just right so there was still a lot to organise. Don't stress too much - I am sure everything will fall into place.

Have a great time.

Jane;)

I am still mad about moving my post, but all is ok. Stress kinda took a toll on both of us the past week and found out that it is not about other's it is about our day and what we will be happy with. I love her so much and see so much good in her and just hopes she know's that I have her back no matter what happens in life. When you have searched all your life and that one person comes before you, you just have to thank the lord for that moment in time.

See all of you soon,

Lisa & Sam

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is close and the time is almost here, I cannot believe it is almost time. I am so excited, for one to be with my other half, and another to share time with my Mother and her bestfriend. Left Dad and Kathy's husband home it is the girl's time to play in the sun.

I hope to meet each and every one of you and look forward to creating many memories.

See all of you in 12days, Staying at the doubletree before hand.

Lisa & Samanth

Archived