Miracle boarding question

southseaers

It varies... but if you get there around 10:30-11 you should at least be able to drop your bags off with the porters... you may not be able to check in yet, but there is plenty to do around the terminal!! Generally you can check in around 11'ish... boarding by noon-12:30...

We arrived at the terminal between 11 and 11:30 am. Check-in was a breeze ~ no lines! We were boarding group #11. Boarding was a little delayed that day due to an award the crew was receiving onboard. We were on the ship shortly after 1 pm. Normal boarding would begin around 12:30. Enjoy your cruise! We loved the Miracle.

Was on her in January. Got to the pier at 1030am and was first in line when they opened the door. We were delayed a bit because there were SO many wedding parties and they get boarded first.

We were on and having lunch by about noon.

It might be a bit of a wait but drag out a good book - or better yet, watch the moaners and whiners....better than TV!

Was on the Miracle's May 21st sailing, we were driving the rest of the way in to Tampa and made it later than we planned ~ around noonish ~ and the queues were lengthy and hardly anywhere in the holding area to sit. We were group 50 I think to embark. As I had never been on a big ship or on a Carnival cruise before, I was a bit taken aback and the wait. My only other experiences were on RCCL and the most I ever waited was 5 minutes and immediate (no group number) embarkation no matter what time I arrived. I would encourage you to go early. At least you'll have a place to sit and you know you'll be called sooner rather than later! :rolleyes:

We dropped out luggage with the porters at 8:45 am and went to the Florida Seaquarium right across the street.... at about 11:30 we walked over to the port and checked in ... waited in line for the counter about 20 minutes .... seated in the waiting area.... would have been faster but as momofzeke said they were receiving an award on board..... we were boarding group #15 and were standing in the atruim about 1:00... it wasn't bad....

Archived