Freedom and Voyager nose to nose.

On the Miami webcam this morning Freedom and Voyager are nose to nose and what a beautiful sight to see. I will be on Freedom tomorrow and the waiting is killing me. Anyways, you can really see now how Freedom is a stretch version of Voyager, I just had no idea how much more. Wow! I can't wait:) . I will report back all of the great details upon our return. And to all of the those going with me I can't wait to see you.

Thanks for pointing out that the other ship is the Voyager. I was wondering which ship it was. But can you imagine how many passengers are trying to board right now or in a few hours! Wow! All those cars!

Have a great maiden voyage on FOS. We'll be waiting to board when you get off. So take good care of the ship for us.:D

Seeing them together like that shows you the difference in length. Freedom looks a lot larger than I thought it would compared to Voyager class. You can also see the difference in the ships such as the Windjammer area on Freedom is extended out and around more with more glass.

Archived