E1 vs. E2 Adventure

HELP! Trying to make some last minute changes and decisions on the next

cruise. We've never done a balcony, but I have two cruises booked and I need to decide which one has the better room....I know it's all about opinion. What's yours???

7322 (E2) Hump or 7690 (E1) Aft

HELP! We'll be on the Adventure Southern Itinerary

Well - we've always had cabins near the hump on 7th floor, but for our next summer's cruise, have 7688 and 7690 booked (AFT). I think there are probably pros and cons of each cabin. The one on the hump is a great location - right near elevators. 7690 is a long walk, but the balcony is bigger (plus a different view). I think if you do a search of AFT cabins, there are a few nice picture links that come up (Bonnie Voyager pictures). Good luck deciding. I also see you are on the southern itinerary - isn't that very port inclusive (not many sea days), then maybe I would choose the hump cabin because you won't have much time to enjoy that AFT balcony - too busy with the ports.

IMO, I'd go with the hump cabin. If you like seeing the water, it gets you out over the life boat covers. It's closer to the elevators. It's closer to midship so, if there is any issues with motion it will be a little better.

Archived