British Isles/Norwegian Fjiords Ports Questions

Shelley G

Hi!

I will be on this cruise departing July 15th. My question is this: When we are docked in Cork, Dublin, Belfast, and Copenhagen will we be able to walk into town from the pier?

Another question is: How strenuous is strenuous? In other words, if the tour is marked with the very strenuous symbol, is it really that difficult? I am in reasonably good shape and can walk for many miles, but climbing a glacier, if at a steep angle might be tooo hard for me. I'm not sure. What are your experiences?

Thanks for all your help.

Shelley

Hi!

I will be on this cruise departing July 15th. My question is this: When we are docked in Cork, Dublin, Belfast, and Copenhagen will we be able to walk into town from the pier?

Another question is: How strenuous is strenuous? In other words, if the tour is marked with the very strenuous symbol, is it really that difficult? I am in reasonably good shape and can walk for many miles, but climbing a glacier, if at a steep angle might be tooo hard for me. I'm not sure. What are your experiences?

Thanks for all your help.

Shelley

Hi Shelley,

in Ireland and Denmark you will not find glaciers, hi, hi :-)

If you dock in Cobh (Cork) you will find a train station just outside the ship and after a 20 min ride you will be right downtown Cork, very easy!

In Copenhagen you will dock at Langelinje Terminal, where you will find a sightseeing bus (Hopp on Hopp off) that will give you excellent impressions of Copenhagen. There are many stopps, where you can leave the bus, stroll around and take another bus. That´s a very easy way exploring cities in Europe. You will find them anywhere around European cities. Price should be around $ 25 in Copenhagen.

Peter,

who will walk on glaciers in Alaska next month

Shelley,

Come on over to the roll call board for this trip. It's listed as July 16th (because I'm calendar challanged), but we've got a great group going on this trip and would love to have you join us. If you've not signed up for the CC party, be sure to do so.

Cecil

Archived