Celebrity Post Cards

C 2 C

Good morning Arno!

I use my extra postcards (or even ask for extras) and send them in my Christmas cards to those passengers I have met on that cruise.

My old travel agent also appreciates a few to pass out to her customers or display in her office.

Of course I use a postcard in my photo albums to start off each itinerary.

I have another postcard under my mouse with a mouse pad from another cruise line. It had a small pocket to insert a picture and a postcard worked great. (How is Celebrity doing in the prizes for trivia these days?)

Now I will look at your website. Have a good day (and say hi to Joanne from me!!) Deb

(How is Celebrity doing in the prizes for trivia these days?)

Deb

Hi Deb... in no real order:

1. Pens that work

2. Celebrity pillow

3. Bingo card (if you buy another)

4. T-shirt

5. Occasional Tote bag

6. Lanyard for room key

Not as nice as they used to be, but on Galaxy Trivia was awesome. 5-6 activities per day.

Shawn Cavanag from our Zenith trip was the CD.

Thanks for the site. Our first 2 Celebrity cruises were on the Meridian in 1988 & 1989, both to Bermuda. She was a lovely ship. Teak and Brass, polished to shine, a grand old girl. We found a shaded spot on the life boat deck and watched the ocean, saw Dolphins and rested well between meals.

We met the Chief Engineer on the first cruise and I remarked that the ship looked vaugely familiar. He asked if I had ever salied before. Yes, I said years ago with my grandparents on the Galleleo. He then took us for a stroll and showed us where the ship habe been cut apart and a new center added to make the ship larger during the complete makeover. We spent time speaking with him several more times on that cruise. Saw him again the following year and a few years later again on the Horizon. It was so nice meeting an old friend. When we returned ot our cabin, we found a lovely fruit and a flower arrangement from him with a lovely note. He had since retired, but we keep in touch. Again, thanks for the memories.

Thanks for the site. Our first 2 Celebrity cruises were on the Meridian in 1988 & 1989, both to Bermuda. She was a lovely ship. Teak and Brass, polished to shine, a grand old girl. We found a shaded spot on the life boat deck and watched the ocean, saw Dolphins and rested well between meals.

We met the Chief Engineer on the first cruise and I remarked that the ship looked vaugely familiar. He asked if I had ever salied before. Yes, I said years ago with my grandparents on the Galleleo. He then took us for a stroll and showed us where the ship habe been cut apart and a new center added to make the ship larger during the complete makeover. We spent time speaking with him several more times on that cruise. Saw him again the following year and a few years later again on the Horizon. It was so nice meeting an old friend. When we returned ot our cabin, we found a lovely fruit and a flower arrangement from him with a lovely note. He had since retired, but we keep in touch. Again, thanks for the memories.

Archived