Pacific Sun first cruise

tabbycatz

We are considering booking our first ever cruise & are looking at the Pacific Sun Jan 2007 either N703 or N704.

As we have never been on a cruise before we are confused about what deck, cabin etc to book.:confused:

My husband & I will be travelling with our 6 year old daughter. I would appreciate any advice from seasoned cruisers. :)

Thanks in advance.

Hi there tabbycatz & welcome to the boards. We cruised on Pacific Sun in April. We booked Riviera deck but got upgraded to Upper deck. It doesn't matter where you are, you'll have a great time. We travelled with 3 kids (10, 11 & 15) & we all had a ball.The kids loved it. We are now looking at booking the Dawn next Nov. Can't wait for it. You'll love it. Don't worry about what deck you'll be on.

Karen

Hi tabbycatz, we were on Upper Deck Cabin 112 which is near the middle of the ship but from our experience just about any deck is ok but if you get seasick then try to get a room towards the middle of the ship, which is supposed to be less 'rocky'. You will love it, I worried for ages but had such a good time I booked another one as soon as we got back.

Position on decks on ship not really a problem,I would be more concerned with the date you have. I went once in Feb and it was far to humid and hot. Just went in May and it was much more comfortable,could even have been a little warmer maybe.If you can I would reconsidor the date. Anyone else been in Jan????

I went once in Feb and it was far to humid and hot. Just went in May and it was much more comfortable

I've been in March and it was hot and humid. I've also been in May and I agree with Past it, it could have been a little warmer.

We're going in August this time. I have no idea what to expect. I hope the weather is just right!

Archived