Beds on Pacific Sun??

sweet_successes

Hi Everyone

We have booked on the Pacific Sun for Christmas 2007 as a family of 4 in an outside cabin. I have just rung P & O to be told that the bottom 2 beds cannot be pulled together to make a double - what are your thoughts on this? Has anyone asked for it to be done and succeeded? Hubby is saying he won't go if he can't sleep in a double bed!!

Rach

you have to actually request a cabin with a double bed to get one and i dont know if these have bunks in them.

its a pretty standard and common fact that the cruises dont want the bunks to be pushed together and is usually stated in the frequently asked questions section of all P&O brochures

Hi Everyone

We have booked on the Pacific Sun for Christmas 2007 as a family of 4 in an outside cabin. I have just rung P & O to be told that the bottom 2 beds cannot be pulled together to make a double - what are your thoughts on this? Has anyone asked for it to be done and succeeded? Hubby is saying he won't go if he can't sleep in a double bed!!

Rach

Rach

On our last cruise in April we had 2 , 4 berth cabins on Main deck and in both cabins the cabin stewards (at our request) pushed the bottom bunks together which makes it more like a King size bed than a double.

we were on the Sun New Year just gone. we were in 4 berth also. 5 days into the trip my husband got sick and tired of us not being in the bed together so we pushed them together that next night. After that the cabin steward rearranged them how they shd be made up as a queen and we slept toether after that. The only problem was the kids trying to get up into them at night. One was left down - above the bed and the other was pushed up during the day- otherwise you would never have been able to get around the bed without hitting you head. we were on outside empress deck

narelle

Archived