Denali NP - Shuttle bus seats

fti

This is a question for BudgetQueen more than anyone - you have said in other posts that you are picky about your seat on the shuttle bus therefore get to the pick up spot early. Which seat(s) do you like best and why? (left/right as you travel into the park? front/back?). Does your preference change if you travel with others? Thanks.

"we" get the two front seats, one on each side of the bus. Many times, the other seat has remained empty, and if it doesn't I still have great access to both sides for any viewing that catches my interest. :)

We took the last seat in the back of the bus. Since the bus has also an access for wheelchairs and since no wheelchair was used on the bus-when the bus stopped to view animals, we were able to stand in the wheelchair loading area in the bus and take pics out our side window and the back of the bus.

I'll second that one. These seats are not well liked by most people but they give you an extra viewing area out the back. Downside it that it gets bumpy back there which is part of the Denali experience.

We also sat in the front seat, passenger side for ulimate view. There are advantages for being in the back but passengers on our bus got buried in dust by the end of the day. If any windows are down the dust will enter and those in the back tend to get it the worst from my experience.

Archived