boy do I need your help

suexxx

Hi cruise family. Its suexxx here. If any of you can spare the time I need web sites for the weather in Mystery Island, Isle of pines, Pentecost,Ouvea,Luganville,Lifou,wala,Noumea. Ihave lost all my book marks as computer died. Tried to refind -no joy. WE are cruising on the Sun next year and if you think of any other sites that would help me please put in. I have remembered some but boy I had a lot. Thanks family sue:mad:

Hi cruise family. Its suexxx here. If any of you can spare the time I need web sites for the weather in Mystery Island, Isle of pines, Pentecost,Ouvea,Luganville,Lifou,wala,Noumea. Ihave lost all my book marks as computer died. Tried to refind -no joy. WE are cruising on the Sun next year and if you think of any other sites that would help me please put in. I have remembered some but boy I had a lot. Thanks family sue:mad:

Sue

Try www.wunderground.com/ and type in the area you want, although it doesn't always have the exact spot you want eg for Mystery island you will have to use Aneityum as it's the closest regonised island. It's also the same site as P&O use on the Pacific Sun when they post weather reports.

suexxx is it Feb you go, I went that time the year before and it was hot and humid. The water was just like a bath. Much nicer to swim in than May cruise,but on the other hand I got sunburnt which hurt. So you will need to keep a T-shirt on when snorkelling and put lots of cream on the backs of legs.Also you get used to the air-cond in the buffet area and when you step out on deck it hits you.You could also experience heavy showers as it is still the wet season till March

Archived