Seabourn Spirit July 15 2006

Cruisewoman79

I can't seem to find my earlier thread - Since we are sailing in only 4 weeks (and flying in 3 1/2!) we are very excited about our first Seabourn Cruise1 - Athens to Istanbul!

We are staying a night in AThens first at the Grand Bretagne (anyone have a great restaurant for our only night there?) and then 2 nights in Paris post cruise.

Anyone else on our sailing?

• 2 weeks later...

>"I know you're really not supposed to bump but I am just curious if anyone else is sailing 7/15."

Often, there are 'lurkers' who don't post, so all is not lost. However, you mght wear something on sail-away, or sit somewhere at the SkyBar, so they can find you. Or, you can convert some cruisers to the BB! Also, many of the Med cruisers are European and don't know of this BB.

I understand all the Med Cruises are sold out, so you will not be alone and you will enjoy your trip.

Thanks Jane. We would look forward to meeting Europeans. From this board i can telll we will meet the only best people on board.

Maybe I will post something about what we will be wearing (once I figure that out!) and find someone day 1.

I understand I just must be my DH to bring a pink shirt!

Archived