Freedom of the Seas Virtual Tour

Cruisecheap.com just launched there virtual tour of freedom of the seas ..... unfortunatly i can't access the page. but i know its there because if you type in

cruisecheap freedom of the seas virtual tour on google, and clicked cached. you see it (http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:JH3LYwkcjVUJ:www.cruisecheap.com/virtualtours.asp%3FShipID%3D248+cruisecheap+freedom+of+the+seas+virtual+tour&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1)

I read a news article about it and it has the virtual tour to the Family Promenade cabin!

Can anyone else acess this?

:D Yes, I just was able to view it...it's only 2 pics but hey at least it's something. It looks very nice and it actually has 2 big PR windows a real nice feature. Please still take lots of pictures for me as there is still more to see in this room. What is it that you are not able to see it. can I help at all??

cruiser836742-since it is a virtual tour I am not able to post the pictures here. So far, there are still no "still photos" of this room. But at least it was a start. faithwins will be getting lots of pictures for us on the 6/25 freedom sailing so it shouldn't be too much longer to get a real sense of this room. Hopefully RCL will finally update this room category on their website to show the layout and a picture- are you listening rcl --please hear us!!

Archived