OH which one...LIBERTY or ELATION

Your teens would probably enjoy Liberty more. It's newer and bigger and has more bells and whistles, and teens always like newer and bigger and bells and whistles.

That is so true!!!! :D shhhhhhhh so do grownups!!! My youngest picked the Liberty because he saw a pic of the huge movie screen!!

Travelling with 2 teens ages 15 and 16 and I am in a toss up between the Liberty or the Elation. :confused: :(

Somebody help me out with their opinions, experiences, suggestions!!!!!?????????????

One Luv

Luvsdaislands

Wouldn't life be fabulous if this was the most serious decision you made this month? Have a great cruise.;)

Thank you all so very much...........................Carnival Liberty it is!!!!! I just emailed my travel agent with details.

maybe and it's a big MAYBE we will try to do Universal for pre-cruise, that's IF I can find good airfares...as of yesterday the fares were more than the cruise!!!

Travelling with 2 teens ages 15 and 16 and I am in a toss up between the Liberty or the Elation. :confused: :(

Somebody help me out with their opinions, experiences, suggestions!!!!!?????????????

One Luv

Luvsdaislands

Liberty is obviously a better and nicer ship

Archived