Cruise Documents

I booked a cruise in March on RCCL and have not recieved anything from them yet. I think my travel agent said I would not get anything till about 2 weeks before sailing. Also how much in advance should you do online check in.

Yvonne

I received E-Cruise Doc's last week but with no luggage tags. They said they would be available at the pier. Should I be worried and request them? I sail on 7-9-06

I should also tell you never to deal with cruise.com

Horrible service.

BC2

If you received E-docs you will not get paper docs. The porters will give you luggage tags at the pier. It isn't anything to worry about.

To the OP, cruise docs generally come anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 weeks before the cruise. People who booked directly through RCCL tend to get them before people who booked through a TA, people who booked the cruise only tend to get them before people who booked with air. You can go ahead and do your SetSail Pass now and you will be all set for boarding. The only thing important about the cruise docs now are the luggage tags, and since a lot of people are getting e-docs these days, those are readily available at the pier.

Luggage tags are easy to get at the pier and I have never had a problem with that. Also you can get luggage tags with e-docs from your TA as long as they have the baggage tag stock which they can order from RCCL. I print them for my clients. :)

I received E-Cruise Doc's last week but with no luggage tags. They said they would be available at the pier. Should I be worried and request them? I sail on 7-9-06

Not to worry! We have had to fill out new tags on many of our cruises due to changing cabins near cruise date. As Wrona said, they will have them available at the pier for you to fill out.

Have a great cruise!

On my only previous cruises I've yet to receive docs through the mail. I'd printed out the electronic doc had it with me along with my passport when I arrived at the piers; then filled out the luggage tags at the pier.

Ain't no big deal!

On my only previous cruises I've yet to receive docs through the mail. I'd printed out the electronic doc had it with me along with my passport when I arrived at the piers; then filled out the luggage tags at the pier.

Ain't no big deal!

Archived