Hop On and Off

Trainman52

• 1 month later...
Anyone have any new info on this excursion?

Is there really anything to see at the four stops?

Thanks,

It looks like there is a lighthouse to climb. Also some of the town of Grand Turk. Have booked this from our ship. I do not think there is that much at this port to begin with. Everyone seems to head to Margaritaville which has the largest pool in the Caribbean. There are pools and margaritas on the cruise ship. What's the point?

• 4 weeks later...

Just back Thursday and Govenor's Beach is nice. A mile or so from the ship. Grab one of the many taxis and pay $3. a pp each way. We didn't pay for a lounge or anything. Had our own snorkel gear. Nice beach. :) Great water........be sure to get some pics as you sail away fron the port.........BEAUTIFUL water!!

Enjoy the cruise!

Kat

Anyone have any new info on this excursion?

Is there really anything to see at the four stops?

Thanks,

we just did this on 8/7 Crown P cruise....not really worth the $$...probably better off getting a taxi ...the lighthouse was pretty..I don't think you can climb and it did cost to get into sight which was included in your ticket. The day we were there the town was pretty closed for a holiday...a few local vendor but all seemed to sell the same things and nothing really interesting. The water at the beach off the main street is much prettier than the beach at the dock. I have posted the link to my photos below...check out the Grand Turk file and e-mail me if you have specific questions

Archived