Pricing on Seabourn's Webpage

SantaAna,CA

Someone asked this question awhile ago, and now it's happened to me...I can't see the pricing on the sailings. Something about a cookie on the computer. I can't figure out how to fix it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Jane :o

Someone asked this question awhile ago, and now it's happened to me...I can't see the pricing on the sailings. Something about a cookie on the computer. I can't figure out how to fix it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

I just tried bringing it up..and the prices were to the right. I can't understand why it wouldn't work for you. Hope your summer is going well.. Lola

If it is a "cookie" thing, try refreshing the page by hitting "F5". If that doesn't work and you are using windows, go up to "tools" and select "internet options". Under the "general" tab, right in the center you'll see buttons to "delete cookies" and "delete files". The former does what it says and the latter one will clear your internet "cache". Click both of them and then try the Seabourn site. Hope this helps!

That did it....the "cookie" instructions worked. Thanks so much!

LaPaloma...this happened to someone else on CC.....they said they fixed it, but not how...so loungeboy just saved me! And thank you, my summer is going very well. Hope it's not too hot where you are...we are having THE weirdest weather in southern CA today; very, very windy, overcast, humid, odd!

Jane ;)

That did it....the "cookie" instructions worked. Thanks so much!

LaPaloma...this happened to someone else on CC.....they said they fixed it, but not how...so loungeboy just saved me! And thank you, my summer is going very well. Hope it's not too hot where you are...we are having THE weirdest weather in southern CA today; very, very windy, overcast, humid, odd!

Jane ;)

our summer goes great..people overplay the extreme heat thing. Yes, Our temps are high..but the humidity is low..thus..unless you are in a parking lot...[which you whiz thru]...it truly is not too bad. It is..airconditioning ..to airconditioning. We do the pool daily with our wiemies..who do cookie relays in the pool..ie..they have to swim in order to receive a cookie. Works like a charm for our couch potatoes. Back to the subject..glad that you solved the cookie problem. My problem with cookies..is that I love them straight from the oven..teehee..LOLA

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get the prices either. I tried Loungboy's instructions...F5 didn't work so I tried getting rid of the cookie. When I go to options, I don't get a "general" choice...I get "accessability", "Browser", Tabbed browser", "software update", "security", "certificate" and "validation". Can anyone figure this out for me?

Sorry Kerryblue! My instructions assumed the user would be using IE 6. Obviously there are many different browsers out there.

My only suggestions would be to click around on the options you are offered and look for anything that will "clear" or "delete" your cookies and/or cache.

If you don't see anything, click on "help" see if you can find the info in there.

Other than that I we can only hope that someone more knowledgable than me comes along to lend a hand.

Good luck.:)

Here is a page that lists how to delete cookies by browser

http://help.expedient.com/browsers/cookies.shtml

there was up to three Seabourn cookies. It is best just to delete the Seabourn cookies or you will lose login information for this and other sites. Scan for http://www.seabourn.com.

After you have deleted the three cookies, close your browser. Then reopen it and go to

http://www.seabourn.com/regionmap.asp?fromintro=1 and tell them you are from the USA. Yours is probably set to a country they do not have pricing for. :)

Hope this helps.

Archived