PLEASE any pics from the Dawn

BEARFACE

I'm hoping someone has pics of the seas on the morning of 2/12/06 Dawn coming home in the blizzard that they are willing to post. That morning when I went up to get my coffee, I looked out the window to see the awesome sight of breaking, churning and angry seas. The ship was was moving violently making it difficult to walk a straight line. My camera was packed in my luggage so I wasn't able to get any shots. I know that Shoreguy would not be able to miss these shots, but he was on his way to the pier. Kevin

Thanks Shoreguy,

But actually what I was looking for was any pictures around 5 or 6am that morning, still out at sea. I know bridge cam pictures will not help because of the snow on the lenses. Thanks again.

Bearface, thanks for the adventure! I had never heard about how the blizzard effected the 2/2 cruise on the Dawn. So, hoping to help you out, I went on a treasure hunt. Sorry to say, the only pics attached or linked to at CC are onboard shots or after getting to port.

If you ever get any, please post for us to see!

Unclepaulie,

Thanks for the effort on your treasure hunt. BillP has offerd to send some pics to my email. Maybe he could send them to you also. We just booked the Spirit for the end of January. Maybe another Blizzard Cruise;). Kevin

Archived