Zip line which one to do?

marieadela

I can not decide which zipline to do. I have read so many threads and just do not know. Maybe you all can help me out. This will be the first time all of us will be doing this. From what I have read the one at Palmetto Bay seems to be harder then the one at South Shore, is this right?

does anyone know what zip line location Victor Bodden uses? Is it the "more challenging" or the easier location? We did the zip lining in PV, it was a blast! However, I don't know if we are "fit enough" to do the ladders, walls etc. Anyone do the zip line with Victor?

thanks

we leave in the morning!!

• 2 months later...

We will be in Rotan during Thanksgiving week and are doing a tour with Janet. We want to do a zipline. I understand that there are two that you can do, ship days, with private tour operators. Is there anyone that can tell me which one would be better with children. We have four children ranging in age from 8 to 12. They are all very outgoing and physically capable but is there on tour that would be more appropriate for them.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!!

We will be in Rotan during Thanksgiving week and are doing a tour with Janet. We want to do a zipline. I understand that there are two that you can do, ship days, with private tour operators. Is there anyone that can tell me which one would be better with children. We have four children ranging in age from 8 to 12. They are all very outgoing and physically capable but is there on tour that would be more appropriate for them.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!!

Archived