Just Back from Musica Christening!

Jana

Hi Jana !

Thanks for all the information and photos of Musica. I was very much looking forward to sailing on Musica when she was going to be in Ft Lauderdale / Caribbean this Winter.

Unfortunately, those plans were cancelled by MSC, and Musica is staying in Europe for the next year. Hopefully, MSC will bring a new ship to the USA, in the next year or 2.

Hi Andy,

Yes, this would be a good ship for the US market. Supposedy MSC plans to send it over in fall, 2007.

My trip was so short (and I was so jetlagged) that I hardly have any memory of it! So I too look forward to being able to board her again... sooner, rather than later!

Jana

wingshow.jpg

confetti_1.jpg

Jana--

Great Pix!

The accomodations look so much nicer and roomier than similar categories on Opera - nice to see them upgrade the quality of vernadah furnishings as well.

Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Hi Brian,

Funny hpw we follow each other around, isn't it? (Opera, Noordam, Mercury...)

My daughter and I might be going up to "The City" for a long weekend within the next couple of months. She's studying for a three-part certifying exam (for architects and interior designers) and is going slightly nuts. The exam is in October, hopefully I can give her some much needed stress relief before then.

If we do, I'll contact you and maybe the two of you can meet the two of us for coffee or something.

Jana

tucano.jpg

blue_velvet.jpg

• 1 month later...

The excursions offered by Costa in Bari, Italy, don't sound very interesting. The ship is in port there only 6 hours, but we'd love to go to Alberobello and the Trulli District, which I think are about 37 miles from the city of Bari. What did you do while in Bari? Any ideas for how we could plan our own excursion from the dock at Bari to Alberobello and back in just 4 or so hours?

Archived