Free Margaritas at Margaritaville

tweety0227

Go to www.margaritavillecaribbean.com and find Jimmy's missing shaker of salt. You will then be taken to a page which allows you to print out a coupon for a free margarita or soda at any Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville in the Caribbean.

DH told me about this the other day. It took me a while, but I found it! The clever thing is that it moves to another page after finding it. Very clever!

I found that it's always in one of the shops and, if you keep going in and out of the same one, you are likely to catch it. I have had good luck finding it in the coffee shop.

Enjoy your margarita or soda. (let's see...margarita or soda:rolleyes: )

• 4 years later...
What shops?

That was a fun promotion, special offer that Margaritaville had a few years ago. There was a "shaker of salt" on its website somewhere. You had to find it and print it out. It was good for a free Margarita in one of their restaurants in the Caribbean.

• 1 month later...
Is this promo still valid??? We got free coupons at one club that were good at anyother a few years ago...we had a great waiter that gave them to us after we gave him a good tip....:rolleyes:

If you have coupons, you might be able to still get the free margaritas. They don't have the game on their website anymore

Archived