Canada out of NY?

kingtns

Ok...depression set in after getting off the Crown...how does one get over a cruise once it's over:(...ok, probably booking another 1...but I can't wait a year & we don't fly...sooooo, if I can find a deal leaving out of NY going to Canada I might do that the end of the summer before school goes back in session...anyone ever do the Canada cruise? did you like it? I know they are only like 5 days but thats better than no days! Also, I thought there is all year round cruising out of NY...but it seems they all go south after Oct. Would have liked to split the year up with 1 around Thanksgiving...O well!

How about NCL or Holland America? They have ships in NYC in Nov. Celebrity has the Constellation in NYC at the beginning of Nov. as well.

Thank you, I actually needed mid November when my kids have a break! Not crazy for NCL...Love Celebrity...I heard Holland brings an older crowd.

I would of rather did November to break up the year, but looks like I might have to go with Aug...& we never cruised Canada!

I think it is Coral who has done a New England/Canada cruise or two. If it is Coral, let's hope she replies. ;)

Ok...depression set in after getting off the Crown...how does one get over a cruise once it's over:(...ok, probably booking another 1...but I can't wait a year & we don't fly...sooooo, if I can find a deal leaving out of NY going to Canada I might do that the end of the summer before school goes back in session...anyone ever do the Canada cruise? did you like it? I know they are only like 5 days but thats better than no days! Also, I thought there is all year round cruising out of NY...but it seems they all go south after Oct. Would have liked to split the year up with 1 around Thanksgiving...O well!

Archived