Question?~~~~

Our family of twelve is sailing on the Jewel of the Seas on Thanksgiving. We all want to sit together at one table and we need high chairs for the 2 1/2 year old twins. Does anyone know if they have tables for 12 and then, what kind of high chairs? We were thinking that if they have the old fashioned kind with a tray attached that would be great.....then our table wouldn't have to have but 10 place settings. The last time we sailed the twins were too young to sit with us, but their sister and two cousins are veteran cruisers and never cause any noise or problems in the dining room, so we expect they will

be good examples for the boys!

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Peggy

We've been sailing with our son since he was 15 months. When he used a high chair on the Navigator and Mariner they were the stand alone types with trays. I would imagine the Jewel would be the same.

When our family of 12 sailed on Enchantment a few years ago, we had a table for 12 in the dining room. We didn't need highchairs but any that I've noticed on all cruises we've been on have been the stand alone type.

Wendy

I am going to play devil's advocate and ask ....Why must you all sit together?!?! We usually go with a large group also and I think that it is alot more comfortable to do 2 tables of 6! Just a thought for you ;) ENJOY YOUR CRUISE!!!

We just like to all sit together and we had a round table the last time, before the twins were old enough to join us. I do agree that a rectangular table wouldn't be so good with that many people. I guess our family is just nosy...we don't want to miss out on what anyone is saying!! LOL!!!

Peggy

Archived