Menus/Sabatinis

JimP

Does anyone know where I might find the menus for the Golden. I am trying to figure out which day I want to try Sabatinis. I don't know the order of menus either; ie French, Italian, etc. I read someplace where Carribean food had been substituted for French. For me that would be a disappointment but everything can't be perfect. Also, what kind of food is on the brunch menu at Sabatinis. Assume that takes place only on at sea days. Thanks

Jim

Thanks Sue - it doesn't have the Sabatini's menu - or I cannot find it there. I already tried that yesterday....

I'm only interested in the dinner menu - There was a thread that someone started that had the menu and maybe it got deleted by CC when the changeover to the new format was started.

Thanks!

Hi all,

Thanks for posting the link. I noticed that those menus were about 3 years old and since there were so many questions I've scanned in our Sabatini menu from the May 1st CP Eastern Caribbean.

http://photos.yahoo.com/cpebmw

Also at that link are our CP pictures and our Panama Canal photos.

Enjoy,

Sharon

Archived