Tahiti in March/April???

BethIRC

Has anyone done a cruise in late March? I am helping a friend with honeymoon plans and I see where the average rainfall is 8 inches in March. We went in July and it was fabulous weather. I would have hated to have been there and dealing with rain every day.

We sailed on the Tahitian Princess in March of 2004. We were lucky, we had great weather. I think we might have had one shower overnight and that was all.

We made it to Raratonga and had a great day there as well as all the other wonderful islands that we visited. It is more humid then and not quite as comfortable than if you visited in May or June but it is still paradise and my favourite place on this earth.

Jennie

We found the last two weeks of March to be wonderful. Very hot and more humid that we are used to. We enjoyed ourselves tremondously. The bit of rain we did have did not interfere with anything. But, as Mitch Traveler said we did miss Rotanga. I understand that is a common occurence anyway.

Marilyn

We have done the TP in March 3 times now and have had good weather each time. We went in early March (anywhere from March 3 to March 10th as a start date) and made it into Rarotonga all three times. The humidity didn't really bother us a we live on Long Island in NY and our humidity here is 100% many, many days. Those from California seemed to feel the humidity more as they don't have to deal with it where they live. I would definitely go again in March if we did this cruise a fourth time.

Jackie

Archived