A few more Spirit questions

judyf

I know I read it here somewhere and did a search and can't seem to locate it so thought I would post.

What day and time is the Chocolate Buffet on the Spirit? Most of the time I just take pictures and don't indulge. This time we plan to try some. What's a good time to arrive to be near the front of the line to get some pictures and also try some?

Spa questions. Tell me all about it! Anyone know when the specials are? I think there's some on port days. Should I book the day we board or wait till a special is in the freestyle daily? That's leads to are they listed in the daily?

I remember reading something about a specail on the hot stone massages and also the 3 deal package.

Any tips much appreciated.

Chocolate Buffet was the last sea day and 1:30 started picture taking and we go there about then and a good time to arrive. Once it gets crowded, hard to get a good shot.

We did not stay for the tasting at 2:00 as was getting very crowded and we wanted to get back to the pool deck.

The specials at the Spa didn't seem to change too much during the week.

The even have teeth whitening for $199 and towards the end of the week you could bring another person for $99.

They had a mini package where you could chose 3 services off a list of about 8 things and for $89 get a mini-facial, new polish, neck massage and a few other things.

Pedicures were $55 (didn's see any specials offered) but my daughter and I could not get a good time and only appointments available between 5:30 and 7:00 and we preferred mornings.

Enjoy your cruise, the chocolate AND the spa!!!!

Archived