Anyone done the Wacky Rollers?

swimgirl

My wife and I took the Wacky Rollers float tour in March and had a great time. Wear a swimsuit under your clothes and make sure you wear some sort of water/wading shoes. Take one or two towels to dry off at the end. Make sure to use sunscreen unless you want to look like a half-cooked lobster. They provide a tube and vest. In our case we were the only two floating at that time, so we had a ton of personal attention. The water feels "cold" at first, but you quickly get used to the temperature. Don't take anything with you that you might loose should you tip over -- my wife lost her sunglasses. Expect to get very wet. When we went the water in the river was low, so you may get even wetter if you go this time of year. It is a great time -- enjoy!:)

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone done this river tubing? Was is fun? Also, could you tell me what we should take with us? Do you just wear a swimsuit? How about your feet? Barefeet? Thanks so much!

It exceeded our expectation....very fun! Just your swimsuit...all you'll need. If you sign up, they'll give you details. We did not wear shoes...and it was fine.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived