Do you need a Galveston Hotel 9/11/04?

tinsel57

OK, I've got something up my sleeve. If you need a Galveston hotel 9/11/04 please chime in here.

I am working on a discounted rate at one of the nicer hotels, if you're interested in coming into town and staying that night let me know. There is strength in numbers! No obligation of course. I should hear back from them the beginning of the week.

OK, I've got something up my sleeve. If you need a Galveston hotel 9/11/04 please chime in here.

Yep....just read your other post about the stacia-leigh....looks like we need another room for 9/11/04!! What are you working on?? Any advise or info is appreciated. Our wedding anniversary is the day we sail....9/12/04 and we wanted to stay someplace special on the 11th.

Thanks in advance for your input! :)

Lexi

There is always strength in numbers so I am negotiating a group rate with Hotel Galvez or Tremont. I've already spoken to them twice and of course, since I can't supply them any numbers yet, as in no one responded, that's what they're waiting on! Plan C, I am talking to some other people to use the same hotel and I think if there is interest and if there is space they will cut us a break. I asked the usual, free parking and shuttle to pier, and they do that, but not for one night on a weekend. If you're interested contact me at tinsel57@hotmail.com and we'll discuss further and I will contact you when I speak to them again the beginning of this week. Time is getting short! Only two months till departure!!

Archived