Entertainment on the MAjesty

cruiser12

Anyone just back from the Majesty Boston To Bermuda cruise. Just checking the entertainment. The past few times on the Crown Sea and the Majesty we got to enjoy Elvie Rose. I received and e-mail from her letting us know she is on the Sun and the Star this summer. Thanks

We're really gonna miss Rudy Macaggi if he's still on another ship in September.

Rudy was just on America's got Talent on July 12 and he won in his category. He now goes on to perform again in August for some prize. He did his Pavarotti routine. We have seen him every time we have been on the Majesty and I feel his act is worthy of Vegas. I agree with hotspur, I hope we see him on board in September. He has his own website, wwwIlikeyou.com.

NCL Majesty Aug 2004

NCL Majesty Sept 2005

NCL Majesty Sept 2006

Rudy was just on America's got Talent on July 12 and he won in his category. He now goes on to perform again in August for some prize. He did his Pavarotti routine. We have seen him every time we have been on the Majesty and I feel his act is worthy of Vegas. I agree with hotspur, I hope we see him on board in September. He has his own website, wwwIlikeyou.com.

NCL Majesty Aug 2004

NCL Majesty Sept 2005

NCL Majesty Sept 2006

How the heck did we miss him? We watched the whole show after reading on CC that he was going to be on. We have seen him several times on the Majesty and just love him.

How the heck did we miss him? We watched the whole show after reading on CC that he was going to be on. We have seen him several times on the Majesty and just love him.

I missed the show as well. You can view the video at www.nbc.com/Americas_Got_Talent/video/index.shtml. He does a great job as Pavarotti. He forgot to zip up his costume which he jokes about on his site: www.ilikeyou.tv. Also on the same show, an 11 year old girl does an amazing yodleing bit.

NCL Majesty Aug 2004

NCL Majesty Sept 2005

NCL Majesty Sept 2006

I missed the show as well. You can view the video at www.nbc.com/Americas_Got_Talent/video/index.shtml. He does a great job as Pavarotti. He forgot to zip up his costume which he jokes about on his site: www.ilikeyou.tv. Also on the same show, an 11 year old girl does an amazing yodleing bit.

NCL Majesty Aug 2004

NCL Majesty Sept 2005

NCL Majesty Sept 2006

I saw the girl who did the yodleing bit but did not see Rudi.

Just got off the Majesty yesterday. Adam Ace shouldn't be missed. His show kept us laughing begining to end.

The other entertainment was also good, but Adam was clearly the winner in our book.

Enjoy the cruise. We did.

Anyone just back from the Majesty Boston To Bermuda cruise. Just checking the entertainment. The past few times on the Crown Sea and the Majesty we got to enjoy Elvie Rose. I received and e-mail from her letting us know she is on the Sun and the Star this summer. Thanks

Cruiser12,

The Dailies from June 11-18 are posted on my webshots page if you want to check out the entertainers that were on. It seems they have changed though. The address is below in my signature.

Jackie

The song/dance shows would be no problem especially the last performace when they used blacklights during part of the show. They do rate the shows saying what is PG 13, adult only etc. Funny we seemed to see young kids at all of them. The cruise line apparently won't allow direct reference to inappropriate material, but it can be implied. Oh yes it was implied quite a bit. I enjoyed the shows. An 8 year old may not get all the references. You'd need to be the judge of that. Adam Ace was very funny and while there were some those references in his night show, but a lot that a younger group could enjoy too. He also did a show for kids earlier one day. As our kids are grown and not with us, we did not attend, but I'm sure it would be good.

Archived