Some Dawn Must-Sees?

JACruiser

Rosie-the Tina Turner-like singer in Dazzels, Also-the passanger talent contest, Big Band in Spinniker Lounge, Carribean Night at the pool the night you are docked in Nassau if you do not leave the ship-it is a nice night with music, games, congo line, special drinks and fresh fruit.

JuneauMe :You should go see the art work in Le Bistro. I understand that these paintings are going to be moved to another ship at some point,so if they are still on the Dawn when you go, take a little tour.

Donna

You are right. Good advise. We loved Le Bistro, the food and atmosphere were amazing.

Hi Everyone-

Is there anything on the Norwegian Dawn that you think would be a must see? I've read through the reviews, but would just like some input from the experts!:)

Thanks!

Well this isn't exactly ON the DAWN..but after a few excursions on your cruise as you pass by very very impoverished areas in the taxis and buses........Being up on deck to see the statue of Liberty welcoming everyone to our shores on the trip back in ...for me was/is a must see

Archived